Fairview & McKinney AMP Awards
Saturday, April 22, 2017
“The Room Where It Happens”
Fairview Youth Theatre
302 Town Place
Fairview, TX 75069
We are so excited to host our 4th Annual AMP Awards in our brand new theatre in Fairview! Our theme “The Room Where It Happens” is a VERY special celebration of the magic that will happen in our new theatre home! We will honor excellence in performance and leadership on and off the stage for our 2016 shows & celebrate our awesome volunteers!
Cast Your Ballot
Help us pick the winners for the 2017 Fairview AMP Awards!
Our exclusive, limited edition AMP Awards Shirt – featuring our theme “The Room Where It Happens” and our complete 2016 Season of Productions.
Early bird pricing extended until Wednesday, April 12!
- Ticket price includes: event admission, awards ceremony, dance party celebration with live DJ & dessert
- A “Family” is for no more than 4 participants.
- Participants 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Show performers and parents must purchase a ticket to participate. No admittance without a paid ticket. Guests aged 2 and younger may be admitted for free though will not be reserved a seat.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be in “The Room Where It Happens” & enjoy an evening of celebration with your theatre family!
- 5:30-6:30 pm – Lobby Opens & Red Carpet
- 6:30-9:00 pm – Awards Ceremony
- 9:00 pm – midnight – Dessert & Dance Party Celebration with Live DJ
We are coordinating with several restaurants in The Village at Fairview to offer Dinner Specials to our theatre families before our event. More information to come!
Thank you so very much for being part of Fairview and McKinney Youth Theatre in 2016! See you on the Red Carpet!
All Mainstage Theatre seats are currently sold out. Standing Room Only tickets are available. Please note that with a standing room ticket you will not be guaranteed a Mainstage Theatre seat. But we will work to accommodate as many as possible. We will have an Overflow live event feed in one of our classrooms.