“What am I paying for when I sponsor a Chair at Fairview Youth Theatre?”
Chair money is helping to pay for…
- Microphones: so that children who feel like they aren’t always heard have a place to share their voice.
- Lights: so that those who are often invisible in other settings and at school or sometimes even at home have a place to shine.
- Curtains: for excited players to gather behind, hearts beating, holding hands, ready to show the world what they’ve learned and built together.
- A Stage: where young actors will stand and learn what it’s like to be someone else for a night; how it feels to walk in another’s shoes. The stage is where empathy is bred.
- Cameras: to record the lifetime of memories and friendships made here.
- Art: every show is a new and living thing. Kids who learn to appreciate the arts, grow into adults who love the arts. And that just makes the world a better place.
- And finally… the actual Chairs: Where people like you and me get to watch the magic happen. All because people cared enough to help by purchasing a chair.
What does your Chair money buy? The answer is, “More than you know.”
Please consider supporting us, and thousands of children you have never even met.
Thank you for your support.
Make your seat type selection* and update the quantity. Make sure you enter the text you want inscribed on a small chair plaque in the “Notes” field at checkout (2 lines of no more than 25 characters each).
*All Chair Sponsorships are subject to availability & sold in order of best available when order is received. All donations committed/received are subject to confirmation of NTPA Governing Board.
Chair Sponsorship does not reserve seating in sponsored chair for performances. An admission ticket is still required to attend all performances.
Questions? Email email@example.com