Introducing NTPA Playbill “EZ-APPLAUSE” Ads!
Our EZ Applause ads are submitted online – simple to purchase, easy to create & submit!
Your favorite actor has put in scores of hours making this production special for the audience, working onstage and off to perfect their role and then bravely take the stage and give 100%! NTPA Applause Ads are a GREAT way to show your encouragement, support and how much you care!
Make this show’s Playbill a special memento by placing that special message of your creation! Imagine the pride your favorite actor will feel when they see that “special message” meant just for them!
100% of all advertising revenue goes to underwrite NTPA programs and helps keep your tuition and ticket costs low! Encourage friends, parents, and grandparents to place their Applause Ads today!
EZ Applause Ad Options
There are FOUR GREAT OPTIONS available to offer any size ad and fit any size budget:
- Full-Page Ad: This 5”x 8” full-page add provides LOTS of space as a memento for this great show. You can include images, pictures and more to fill up an entire page to memorialize this event.
- Half-Page Ad: This 5”x4” provides plenty of space for a few pictures, a headshot or other image.
- Quarter-Page Ad: This option will allow up to one picture or image to accompany your text.
- Applause Notes: This EXCITING NEW OPTION provides a LOW-COST entry point to participate in this show’s Applause Ads. This ad is only available in text and limited to no more than forty (40) words.
Order My Applause Ad
To submit your Applause Ad, simply click the button below.
After purchasing your ad, you will receive two confirmation emails – a payment confirmation email with your invoice number, and an email with the link to complete your EZ Ad Submission Form … submit your text, upload any pictures or graphics and submit — it’s that easy!
Five EZ Steps to Submit Your Applause Ad
- Click here and ORDER MY APPLAUSE AD. Complete the order process.
- Watch your email inbox for your Payment Confirmation and EZ Ad Submission Form from NTPA.
- Click on the link to go to our EZ AD SUBMISSION FORM.
- Answer the EZ questions, type in your ad text and upload any pictures or graphics.
- SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY THE SHOW!
Do you have a special request?
Let us know how we can help at email@example.com!
The NTPA Playbill
NTPA’s playbills are all printed on 8 ½ x 11 paper with covers in color and are generally 8-12 pages in length. NTPA Playbills offer the following ad size (in inches) dimensions.
Questions, concerns or special requests? Do you know of a business that might want to reach the THOUSANDS of patrons coming to NTPA productions? If so, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- All ad content MUST be submitted at least TWO WEEKS before opening night. No exceptions! (For 2 week productions, ads are due one week before opening night.)
- An Applause Ad may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes, and no business or commercial entity may be mentioned.
- NTPA reserves the right to review and approve applause ads. Some ads may be returned for revision.
- Applause ads are only available in black & white.
- The Ad Purchaser is responsible to provide content, photos or any art chosen to be in the ad and is responsible for all necessary permissions, trademark or copyright obligations for submitted materials.
- No refunds allowed for any reason.
Applause Ad FAQs
How do I submit an NTPA Applause ad?
After you make your Applause Ad purchase and selection, you will receive a Payment Confirmation email from NTPA with your invoice number, and a second email with the link to complete the Ad Submission Form. Click on the link for the Ad Submission Form, enter your invoice number, answer a few simple questions, and enter your ad content into the form, and you are DONE!
Can I include a photo, Image or graphical version of my ad?
YES! You can upload any graphics or pictures to be included in your ad (size allowing), or submit your complete ad in a graphical format! We support most popular graphical formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or more). Photos are not available for Applause Notes.
Can my business or employer buy an ad?
YES! While they are not eligible to participate in our Applause Ad program, they can take advantage of our Corporate Sponsorship Advertising program offering multiple-sized Playbill ads, Playbill Covers, advertising on the TV Screens in most of our theatres, or mentions in all pre-show Curtain Speeches! For more information, businesses should email email@example.com.
What if I would like to purchase a Playbill Ad in color?
To keep our costs down, at this time, our Applause Ads are only available in Black & White. A color ad can be purchased in our Corporate Sponsor program for half-page ads and larger.
What if I don’t receive confirmation emails with my invoice number and the link to submit my ad content?
While most confirmations are sent immediately, please allow up to 24 hours. If you do not receive your confirmation within 24 hours, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve the problem and get your ad placed!
So help me out with this … what should I say in an Applause Ad?
Your ad will be seen by the entire cast, the directors, and every patron (could be thousands!) that come to see the show.
Your Applause Ad should speak from the heart with encouragement and support for your favorite actor, cast or even Director. The ideal ads mention all three!
Some sample Applause Ad messages to get you started:
“Congratulations Sophie and Hannah on a fantastic performance for Les Mis. Your family is so proud of you! Love you, Mom.
“From the moment you were born, you have been a joy to all that know you! Bravo! Love you – Mom and Dad!”
“Each day you amaze us with your quest for the best! Go get ‘em, Josh! Love Aunt Sara.”
“TO MY AMAZING CAST MEMBERS, I just wanted to let you know how wonderful this experience has been! You were all INCREDIBLE and put on a wonderful show – I’m going to miss you so much! MANDY KING”
“BRIANNA, We are SO PROUD of what you accomplished! What a great performance in a tough role – and you pulled it off! Can’t wait to see the next show! All our Love, Mom, Dad & Kevin”
“YOU WERE AMAZING! Great job and our congratulations! We were so proud of what you did in this role! All our Love, Grandma & Grandpa Jones”