A Whole New World is coming to Frisco!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Click each item below to learn more!
Honor your actor in action with a picture in our Actor’s Gallery exclusively at the Nack Theatre or the NTPA – Frisco Rehearsal Space. There are a limited number of spaces available. Includes two-year display of photo.
11″ x 14″ at the Nack Theatre (SOLD OUT)
8″ x 10″ photo
11″ x 14″ photo
Honor your actor’s time and dedication to NTPA by placing their headshot on our NEW “Top Tier Talent” wall!
Your child’s headshot will be placed along side other actors on the wall of the Legacy Room, at the Frisco rehearsal studio, indicating how many major productions they have participated in at NTPA.
Initial Placement – $150 ($100 annual fee + $50 sign up fee)
Annual Renewal – $100
- Family to provide photo for Top Teir Talent Wall. Must be a 5″x7″ headshot.
- Photos will be moved to higher tiers as actors complete the required amount of shows.
- ACE members will have a special recognition on their headshot.
- All NTPA shows count toward tier placement.
- Actors must participate in one NTPA – Frisco production a year and pay an annual $49 renewal fee to remain on the wall.
Make a stunning statement honoring a student, cast or family member with a shining star on our Honor Wall at our Rehearsal Studio. Stars will be displayed in our main corridor leading to rehearsal rooms. Includes Patron Level Membership for one year for 18″ Stars. Limited space! First come, first serve basis. Placement is for length of lease. Available in three sizes.
- 18″ Stars — $1000 each ($83.34 monthly)
- 12″ Stars — $750 each ($62.50 monthly)
- 6″ Stars — $500 each ($41.67 monthly)
Only 10 available. First come, first serve basis!
Sponsor your choice of one of our 10 characters. Your favorite photo will be displayed along wit the Character of your choice and named signage in Lobby on 16″×32” signage for 5 years. Includes playbill and website recognition for 5 years and $250 Patron level membership for 1 year.
Want to pay monthly?
No problem! Contact Sara Akers at firstname.lastname@example.org.