The NTPA Headquarters and Plano Children’s Theatre are moving to Willow Bend!
Opening Summer 2017!
Letter of intent issued to general contractor
Received bank financing documents for the construction loan
Finalizing lease contract negotiation
Finishing our general architectural plan
Why We’re Moving
We are outgrowing our current stages!
- Enrollment more than doubled in past four years
- Student registration grew by 33% last year
- Many performances sell out before tickets go public
- Students are practicing in hallways, lobbies and outdoor courtyards
- Need room for growth and new programming
Why Willow Bend
Two times our current space
- Two times the programming
- More modern facilities
- Better regional access and convenient
- Easier access to shopping
- New restaurants nearby
What We’ll Grow
- Therapeutic Drama for our special needs students
- Programs for underserved youth
- Summer workshops
- Community theatre
- Free programming
What We’ll Build
- 4 Performance Theaters
- 5 Rehearsal Studios
- A Dance Studio
- 4 Individual Practice Rooms
- Set Build and Costume Shop
- NTPA Offices
What We Need
This money will allow us to completely build out all of our spaces at Willow Bend. This includes construction, fire sprinkler system, lights, fixtures, rigging, sound system, raised seating, office equipment, curtains and signage.
How Can I Help?
- Volunteer to be part of our teams! You can help us with fundraising, design, construction and more. To join one of our teams, email Steve Flad at email@example.com.
- Support us financially with a donation or by participating in one of our sponsorship opportunities (listed below).
- Tell your family, friends and co-workers about our new theatre coming soon to Willow Bend!
Sponsor a facility area in our new home at Willow Bend.
Level: $5,000 – $75,000
- Permanent naming recognition of facility area
- Choosing a theme (1st come, 1st serve basis) of our “Ten Characters” and offer design input
- Playbill recognition for first 5 years, online throughout for every sponsor
- Signage inside and out, in a prominent place
- Dedication Event & Press Release (for all levels above $10,000)
- Honor Wall Star for all Major Sponsors (to be determined by Patron Chair)
- Website Recognition
Sponsor a chair in one of our mainstage theatres.
Level: $500 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on chair
- One-Year $250 Patron Level Membership
Wall of Honor
Join the “Our Stars” inaugural wall of honor.
Level: $500 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on star displayed in main hallway
- 1-year $250 NTPA Membership
- Explanation Plaque to be placed offering thanks and explaining the donor impact
Add a photo to our gallery of NTPA students. Submit your photo to be printed on canvas and displayed in our main corridor.
- Two Year display in main corridor, and delivered to family at period end.
- Family produces high-res picture. Placement, content and quality subject to Theatre Management Approval. Picture may be a portrait, a live “show picture”, or a group picture.
Therapeutic Drama Stars
Join the Therapeutic Drama wall of honor.
Level: $250 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on star displayed in Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre
- Funds will be dedicated to the naming of the Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre
Include your company logo, image or message to our advertising wall.
Level: $1,000 – $10,000
- Limited-Time Lobby Placement Advertising Opportunities
- Promotions to nearly 200,000 visitors through our theatre
- Prominent Lobby Ad Positioning
- Playbill Ad Space
- Displayed on TV Screens Throughout
- Inclusion as sponsors in pre-show announcements