The NTPA Headquarters and NTPA – Plano have moved to The Shops at Willow Bend!
What We’ll Grow
- Therapeutic Arts for our special needs students
- Programs for under-served youth
- Summer workshops
- Community theatre
- Free programming
- Advanced training
- Dance, voice, piano and guitar lessons
- Rentals to other groups
- Birthday parties
What We Need
This money will allow us to completely build out all of our spaces at Willow Bend. This includes construction, fire sprinkler system, lights, fixtures, rigging, sound system, raised seating, office equipment, curtains and signage.
How Can I Help?
- Support us financially with a donation or by participating in one of our sponsorship opportunities (listed below).
- Tell your family, friends and co-workers about our new theatre inside The Shops at Willow Bend!
Sponsor a chair in our mainstage proscenium theatre.
Level: $300 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on chair
- One-Year $250 Patron Level Membership (Front Row, Orchestra, and Donor chairs only)
Add a photo to our gallery of NTPA students. Submit your photo to be printed on metal and displayed in our main corridor.
- Two Year display in main corridor, and delivered to family at period end.
- Family produces high-res picture. Placement, content and quality subject to Theatre Management Approval. Picture may be a portrait, a live “show picture”, or a group picture.
Therapeutic Drama Stars
Join the Therapeutic Drama wall of honor.
Level: $250 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on star displayed in Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre
- Funds will be dedicated to the naming of the Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre