The NTPA Headquarters and NTPA – Plano have moved to The Shops at Willow Bend!
What We’ll Grow
- Therapeutic Arts for our special needs students
- Programs for under-served youth
- Summer workshops
- Community theatre
- Free programming
- Advanced training
- Dance, voice, piano and guitar lessons
- Rentals to other groups
- Birthday parties
What We Need
This money will allow us to completely build out all of our spaces at Willow Bend. This includes construction, fire sprinkler system, lights, fixtures, rigging, sound system, raised seating, office equipment, curtains and signage.
How Can I Help?
- Support us financially with a donation or by participating in one of our sponsorship opportunities (listed below).
- Tell your family, friends and co-workers about our new theatre inside The Shops at Willow Bend!
Sponsor a facility area in our new home at Willow Bend.
Level: $5,000 – $75,000
- Permanent naming recognition of facility area
- Choosing a theme (1st come, 1st serve basis) of our “Ten Characters” and offer design input (rehearsal rooms and theatre spaces only)
- Playbill recognition for first 5 years, online throughout for every sponsor
- Signage inside and out, in a prominent place
- Dedication Event & Press Release (for all levels above $10,000)
- Honor Wall Star for all Major Sponsors (to be determined by Patron Chair)
- Website Recognition
Sponsor a chair in our mainstage proscenium theatre.
Level: $300 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on chair
- One-Year $250 Patron Level Membership (Front Row, Orchestra, and Donor chairs only)
Wall of Honor
Join the “Our Stars” inaugural wall of honor.
Level: $500 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on star displayed in main hallway
- 1-year $250 NTPA Membership
- Explanation Plaque to be placed offering thanks and explaining the donor impact
Add a photo to our gallery of NTPA students. Submit your photo to be printed on metal and displayed in our main corridor.
- Two Year display in main corridor, and delivered to family at period end.
- Family produces high-res picture. Placement, content and quality subject to Theatre Management Approval. Picture may be a portrait, a live “show picture”, or a group picture.
Therapeutic Drama Stars
Join the Therapeutic Drama wall of honor.
Level: $250 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on star displayed in Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre
- Funds will be dedicated to the naming of the Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre
Include your company logo, image or message to our advertising wall.
Level: $1,000 – $10,000
- Limited-Time Lobby Placement Advertising Opportunities
- Promotions to nearly 200,000 visitors through our theatre
- Prominent Lobby Ad Positioning
- Playbill Ad Space
- Displayed on TV Screens Throughout
- Inclusion as sponsors in pre-show announcements