The NTPA Headquarters and NTPA – Plano have moved to The Shops at Willow Bend!
What We’re Growing
- Therapeutic Arts for our special needs students
- Programs for under-served youth
- Summer workshops
- Community theatre
- Free programming
- Advanced training
- Dance, voice, piano and guitar lessons
- Rentals to other groups
- Birthday parties
Click each item below to learn more!
Add a photo to our gallery of NTPA students. Submit your photo to be printed on metal and displayed in our main corridor.
8″ x 10″ photo
NOW $225 through April 30
11″ x 14″ photo
NOW $375 through April 30
- Two Year display in main corridor, and delivered to family at period end.
- Family produces high-res picture. Placement, content and quality subject to Theatre Management Approval. Picture may be a portrait, a live “show picture”, or a group picture.
Honor your actor’s time and dedication to NTPA by placing their headshot on our NEW “Top Tier Talent” wall!
Your child’s headshot will be placed along side other actors on the wall of Willow Bend Center of the Arts, indicating how many major productions they have participated in at NTPA.
Initial Placement – $150 ($100 annual fee + $50 sign up fee)
Annual Renewal – $100
- Family to provide photo for Top Teir Talent Wall. Must be a 5″x7″ headshot.
- Photos will be moved to higher tiers as actors complete the required amount of shows.
- ACE members will have a special recognition on their headshot.
- All NTPA shows count toward tier placement.
- Actors must participate in one NTPA – Plano production a year and pay an annual $49 renewal fee to remain on the wall.
Sponsor a Wall of Honor Star in our main corridor.
- Permanent name recognition on 18″ star
- One-Year $250 Patron Level Membership
Sponsor a chair in our mainstage proscenium theatre.
Level: $300 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on chair
- One-Year $250 Patron Level Membership (Front Row chairs only)
Join the Therapeutic Drama wall of honor.
Level: $250 – $1,000
- Permanent name recognition on star displayed in Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre
- Funds will be dedicated to the naming of the Therapeutic Drama Blackbox Theatre